General terms and conditions for reservation camping de Hof van Eeden
- The holiday maker must make the payments in Euros. The total amount must be paid in cash upon arrival. The total amount is stated on your reservation.
- Reserved days will be charged at all times, even if it is decided for whatever reason to leave earlier (illness / bad weather), or to arrive later.
- A reservation is a guarantee for you that you have a place with us and that you have to actually pay for it, after all we can no longer use this place for another guest. If you do not want to accept this obligation, we advise you to contact us by telephone shortly in advance to see if there are still places available.
- If the holiday maker cancels the agreement before the commencement date, he will owe fixed compensation. This does not apply if the reason for cancellation lies in a price increase within three months after the conclusion of the agreement.
The compensation amounts to:
- upon cancellation up to two months before the commencement date 25% of the agreed price;
- upon cancellation up to one month before the commencement date, 50% of the agreed price;
- upon cancellation up to one week before the commencement date, 75% of the agreed price;
- in case of cancellation within one week before the commencement date 100% of the agreed price;